Friday, May 9, 2008

TAGGED!!!

Thanks Chelsea for being the first to tag me! I have no idea if I'm doing this right, so if not, please all, just laugh quietly.

5 things on my list of things to do today:
1. Go to Wal-mart
2. Play games with Amber
3. do 2 loads of laundry
4. Play games with Anjane'
5. Clean the kitchen
snacks I enjoy:
1. crackers
2. granola bars
3. apples with fruit dip
4. grapes with fruit dip
5. ice cream. that's a snack, right?
5 things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
1. buy a nice home
2. pay off any debt
3. help family and friends out
4. invest
5. up life insurance?
5 places I've lived:
1. High Point, NC
2. Torrance, CA
3. Mesa, AZ
4.
5.
5 jobs I've held:
1. American Family Insurance
2. Blimpies
3. Rockin R Ranch
4. Pennysaver
5. Babysitter
5 things people don't know about me:
1. Only child with red hair
2. swallowed 1/2 bottle of perfume when I was 4
3. burnt my fingers on an iron on purpose for some attention
4. Middle child
5. I say o-r-a-n-g-e, Arange. I'm of a southern heritage!!
5 people I tag:
1. Anjane'
2. Emily J
3. Mindi
4. Yolanda
5. Elise

4 comments:

Josh said...

Do you still work part-time at Am Fam?

BAM & CJ said...

No, I don't. I haven't worked there since McKenzie was 2 or 3 months old.

We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

haha how fun. I like to read those. When you ate the 1/2 bottle of perfume did your tutes smell pretty? lol JK, dont anwser that ;)

BAM & CJ said...

very funny! actually, i had to get my stomach pumped! i don't really remember it, but apparently i was a brave 4 yr old.