Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!


I hope all mother's had a great day yesterday! I woke up to a breakfast of biscuits and gravy! YUMMY!!! McKenzie made the gravy practically by herself! The girls showered me with hugs and kisses and lots of "Happy Mother's Day!" I also had a bunch of flowers waiting for me. Brandon surprised me last night with a water massage machine. I love it! When it was time to get ready for church, McKenzie kept saying, "It's not Sunday, it's Mother's Day." It was too cute. Thank you to a wonderful family! I love you!!

2 comments:

Tiffany Matthews said...

What a good husband. I have some pictures of your girls from the water day on Saturday. E-mail me you address and I will send them to you.
tiffanyrmatthews@hotmail.com

The Hill's said...

Christa - Welcome to the blogging world! Glad to see your family is doing well these days! I LOVE the quotes on the side of your blog of what Mckenzie says! Too cute!

Glad you had a great Mother's Day!
Love, Megan