Thursday, May 8, 2008

Girls' Fun Fund





Say that Title 10 times fast!!!

Okay, so in just a few months, some of my family members are going to CA to visit some relatives. I'll be taking the kids, while Brandon is kicking it here at home. The plan is to take the kids to Disneyland for a day or two, but of course money is real tight, especially with student loan payments being made. So here I am, trying to find ways to earn money so the kids can have a little fun. Does anyone have any ideas or odd jobs that I could do to earn some cash? Perhaps teaching piano lessons, making hair bows, watching a little one, cleaning bathrooms, cleaning kitchens, dusting, etc...

2 comments:

Mandy Abbott said...

Hey... call me. Do you still have my number?

BAM & CJ said...

I think I still have it. What's the time difference??