Monday, March 23, 2009

Growing Up





Well, it's hard to believe, but as of today, McKenzie is officially
registered for Kindergarten. It seems like only yesterday she
was born. I can still remember that day so clearly. She's very
excited about starting school, and of course has already made
quite the impression on the front desk ladies. I'm hoping that
when she does start school, I won't cry. That'll be a hard day!!
She's such a good girl. She's very sweet and is really a big helper. She's hit a dramatic stage in life, and I'm hoping that it'll pass. However, despite that, I love her very much! I can't believe she's not my little baby anymore.

5 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

That top picture doesn't look like her at all! She will do so great in school. I'm so excited for her.

Elise and Dan said...

Can you believe our little ones are going off to school? McKenzie looks so old in that picture! She has grown a lot since I last saw her!

Harmoni Osborn said...

She's such a little cutie!! LOVE the curls!! Hard to believe she's already that old!! :P) Good Luck!!

McAllister Family said...

You will definitely cry the first day! It is so hard to see your first baby go to kindergarten! I dropped Kristen off in her classroom and cried the whole way to the car and the whole way home. I missed her that whole day. It seemed like the longest day ever! But, this has been a great year. McKenzie will love school!

Kim and Tyson Family said...

You can drop her off and come right over if you want. We'll have a fun day till you go pick her up. She is going to do great, but you on the other hand, may need some help :) She is so grown up!