Thursday, March 19, 2009

Brandon & I...

... are pleased to announce that Sydney Jean Moak will be joining our family the end of July! We actually thought we were having a boy, due to the pregnancy being exactly the same as Branson's. The girls' pregnancies were the same, but obviously Heavenly Father wanted another little girl to come to us. We are very excited, although we were surprised when we first found out. I think I was being blessed with the easy pregnancy, not being sick and all, because of having three kids. I know there are women out there that have more kids than I have, and are sick pregnant, but I believe Heavenly Father knew that I wouldn't be able to handle that. My due date is the beginning of August, but my doctor said that it would be okay for me to go a couple of weeks early, due to my kids being, well, real healthy. Okay, okay, BIG!! Anyway, we are excited for another little girl.

6 comments:

Jana Adams said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting. I love the name! Hope you guys are doing good.

The Hill's said...

That's so exciting! I can't believe that you are prego again! I actually am also! We are due the middle of May with.......yet another girl. Glad to see you guys are doing so well these days! How exciting for you guys! Lots of Love!

P.S. Can you see my blog? If not email me your address and I will add you! jomeg143@yahoo.com

Elise and Dan said...

Congrats!!! Wow, Abree and Mason now have FOUR Syndney's for cousins! I'm glad that you have felt so well with this one! What a blessing when you have other little ones running under foot!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

ha ha ha YEAH!! Sydney is such a cute name! I can't wait to meet her!
I'm so glad for you that it has been a better pregnancy. You deserve a little break here and there ;)

and I'm sure that Branson and Brandon will man the fort well! :] haha Let's get together again soon.

Harmoni Osborn said...

GREAT name!! ;p) Did I tell you we've settled on Addisyn Nichole? How are you feeling? Hope things are going well for you still! I am 37 weeks today and hoping to be all done VERY soon!! :p)

McAllister Family said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! Another beautiful girl! Hooray! I love the name you have chosen! Absolutely beautiful!