Monday, August 10, 2009

Our New Joy


As some of you may know, I tend to have big babies, so my doctor induced me a week and a half early to hopefully avoid having a 10 lb baby. (Branson was a week early and was 9lb 2oz)
So, after only 6 hours of labor, Sydney Jean Moak was born on July 30th. She was only 7lb 1oz and was 19 3/4 in.
To us, she was extremely small and short! However, we absolutely LOVE her! Although we're not getting a perfect nights sleep now, she seems to be the best sleeper we've had at this age. We're still getting used to holding her, as she's super small. We feel like we have too much arm to hold her. The other kids just love her and can't stop kissing her!!

12 comments:

Blake and Laura said...

Congratulations! She's so pretty!

Jana Adams said...

Congrats!! She is so cute!!! Let us know if you guys need anything!

Lindsay said...

Yay Christa! Congratulations. She's about the size of mine when they were born, except Samantha was 6 something. So happy for your family!

Tiffany Matthews said...

Congrtualtions she is adorable. And I nice normal size I think I am for sure changing Dr's when I get prego again. Hopefully not for a couple of years.

Jana said...

Congratulations!!! I was wondering about you recently! Glad to hear she wasn't massive! :)

Michele Tyler said...

What a precious addition to your family. How wonderful for all of you guys.

taylorfamily said...

How cute!!! Congrats guys.

Hiatt Family said...

She is so cute! She looks exactly like Branson! I can't wait to meet her.

Jenn C. said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. I hope everything is going well for all of you. :)

Kim and Tyson Family said...

I still can't believe how small she is either!! Its been a while since there has been a newborn in the family I guess. She's so sweet though!

The Hill's said...

Congrats Christa! That is so exciting! She is just precious! Cn't believe you have 4!

abo-bder said...



شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالخرج
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالمزاحمية
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالطائف
شركة تنظيف مجالس بابها
شركة تنظيف مجالس بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف مجالس بمكة