Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What was that???


Since moving into our house, Brandon & I have become a little bit lazy. It's a two story house and there's a railing that is upstairs that opens up the house a bit. Anyway, we've been throwing things up there, instead of taking like 20 trips up the stairs. Then we can go up once and put everything away. Anyway, on Sunday, Brandon lost a muscle or something and didn't quite make the throw far enough to have my high heel make it past the railing. While I was looking down,(thank goodness) the high heel landed on my head and gave me a bump about 1 1/2 in. in length. The good news is that you can't see it too well because it's hidden by hair. I think Brandon is happy because then there'd be too many questions and then he'd feel bad. Maybe once I can find my little cord thingamajigger that will transfer pics from my camera to my computer, I can show you my head. What a headache!!!

5 comments:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

What a rude husband!
Just playin! :]
Sounds like it hurts. It's a good thing you CAN hide it. I kinda wanna see it though, so I think you should get on that finding the thingymahjig cord. :D ha ha
maybe we'll see y'all this weekend possibly?

Yolanda said...

That is the funniest thing I've heard all day! But ouch, maybe it'll knock some sense into you. :) Oh, man..I can picture the whole thing happening...I'm trying not to laugh. Hope your giant goose egg goes away.

The Bates said...

Ha! That is a good story. Isn't Brandon always beating you? I think I recall a similar story, but with a necklace. Geez Brandon, beating your wife and kissing a married woman...whats next??

Carrie said...

Hey christa I just found your blog. We live in Queen Creek too. I see you have 3 kids they look so cute. I have a blog as well keybirdklan.blogspot.com. Talk to ya later.
carrie

Carrie said...

ironwood and combs. where are you guys?