Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Family Fun Day




In our house, we don't get many days to just have fun as a family. We decided to do it and we had such a blast. We went to Superstition Springs mall to ride the new carousel, but of course, it wasn't opening until the week after. The girls wanted to run around outside in the amphitheater and that was real fun. After lunch, we ended up going to see Veggie Tales: The Pirates who don't do anything. We left half an our early from the movie because the girls lost interest. I guess we should have seen Alvin and the Chipmunks. Here are some pics from the amphitheater of our girls.

2 comments:

Tiffany Matthews said...

What a good idea. I think if I were to take Ryan their he would go swimming in the pond. Your family is so cute. i can't believe how big your baby is getting. Have a great day.

Jana said...

Hey, I didn't even know you had a blog!!
You asked for weight loss tips...the only reason I got anywhere was because I had good motivation (my doctor told me I'd get diabetes eventually if I didn't cut out the sugar and lots of the carbs, and a lot of it was fertility stuff too) and support--my family's competition. I did the South Beach Diet and exercised 5-6 days a week, 30 min-1 hour a day. Unfortunately, you just have to do the stuff you wish you didn't have to do. Mandy told me that nutrition is like 80% of it, which explains why excercise by itself never got me anywhere; I had to lay off the chocolate! No fun!